Organ that comes with GO

• Hello!

Sorry if published somewhere or already stated - but i can't find any information on the pipe organ that comes included with GO in the download.

2 manuals and pedal.

It sounds nice and im using it in a couple weeks for a wedding!

Just wanted to know (im sure to be asked) the details of where and what organ it is.

Why are the other organ downloads so large compared to whats included in the 35mb download of the whole program? Are the 700mb-1.2gb download pipe organs sooooo much better sounding that you load into GO?>? is the organ that it comes with very compromised to keep it very small?

Thankyou!

Regards,

Matt

• Thanks Martin, that makes sense.

I should have mentioned that I'm on Mac OS X a MacBook Pro laptop i5 2.3 with 4gb mem. Then connect to Yamaha 12" powered speakers.

What would be the best sounding real recording that I could download? At least similar to the demo setup but with better sounds etc?!

Every now and the even on the demo the sound cuts out like you hold down a chord and it goes - cut -- cut making it very unplayable... Reloading cache seems to fix for a while then it does it again and then it can not have a problem all afternoon playing solidly whilst I'm practicing! I'm hoping/praying on the wedding day that it doesn't occur! Is the demo even maxing out the laptop? Or is there something else I can change alter!

I'm quite pleased overall and thank everyone for their hard work!

I've got it saved and setup using a midi controller giving me every single stop and register so that I can change on the fly and couple the 2 keyboards on the fly!

It's taken 30 years to go back to organ from my childhood learning on one and then having piano all in between! Just loving the experience!

Thank you,
    Matt

• Martin kindly helped me get GO up and running on my 32-bit LINUX 17.3 MINT machine, but the GrandOrgue Demo Organ V1 is missing. I like its small footprint on another machine I have. Does anyone know how/where to download it? It is 2M+P and has a Motor Noise Button in top middle.

• Thank you, Martin. installing grandorgue-demo as apposed to just simply grandorgue did the trick. Now my one PC which is low on resources can also be used to enjoy Grand Orgue. I appreciate all the help you have been!