CAEN/ST ETEINNE and WALCKER-WIDERVANK simultaneously playing BACH

• Thanks to sonusparadisi and Lars Palo, we Grand Orgue users now have a nice demo of the Cavaille-Coll organ at The Abbey of St Eteinne in CAEN, France. While the registration is huge I did not vary it, but I played a MIDI downloaded recording of a Bach piece. It can be watched and listened to at

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    . If I were an organist and Understood proper registration it would be so much better.

The other organ playing simultaneously to round out upper-work is the free Sample Set of Walcker-Wildervank. Due to my hi-freq hearing loss I eq-ed the recording. Hope it does not hurt your ears. Loaded both organs at 20-bit, 1024 buffer and 48KHZ using 64-bit LINUX Mint with 1GB RAM. There is one tny brekup late in the piece due to overload, but it is overall worth listening to. Enjoy!