The ODF for St Maria Nordheim

• I'm dusting off my old samplesets and I've found I have the files for St Maria Nordheim from Prospectum, but I no longer have the .organ file to get the Hauptwerk files to work with GrandOrgue.

Looking through the forum, I've found a few dead links, but the Filebase seems to be empty.

This thread looks promising, but my Deutsch ist nicht so gut:

Workshop: ODF-Erweiterung

Does anyone have a copy they could forward to me?

• I don't have the orginal file on my PC but the on from the mentioned Workshop, you find that enclosed in this post. Just unzip it and put into the folder of Hauptwerk's OrganInstallationPackages next to the folder 000456 and then open it with Grandorgue. You'll find the original stops from the instrument as well as some derived stops, Mike built into his ODF.

Have fun!:)

• Hallo Veromary,

I had the same experience as you that the filebase I saw appeared to be empty. That was when I visited the English version of the website. However, it appeared that downloads were already available on the German-language version.

After the release of my sample set of the Onderhorst Cabinet Organ in February 2018 (still available at http://home.kpn.nl/legro/) I built myself a simple console. This console has a small touch screen (10 inches) with a resolution of 1280x800 pixels.

When setting up I realized that there are many interesting sample sets (including HW1) and Odfs for Grandorgue, but that for a touch screen with these dimensions, the GUIs are often not optimal.

That's why I've made some custom Odfs that have been enhanced with custom visuals to improve both usability and appearance. I did it mainly for my own use, but there may be others who use and are interested in screens with this resolution. Therefore, I have started to use the opportunity to offer downloads via the MPS organ page.

I have discovered that I have to do separately for both the English and the German version of the website.

Currently on the English version of the website only my uploads are visible . The German-language version however includes uploads from other authors as well.