English speaking GrandOrgue users WELCOME !

• Offizieller Beitrag

Use this platform for discussion about GrandOrgue, related sample sets and others.

Notice also the FREE GrandOrgue ODF´s in the "Download" area of the main website !

These ODF (.organ files) are for using some good quality Hauptwerk sample sets with GrandOrgue.

So have good luck on my "MPS organ sites"

Yours

Michael

• It would help if the buttons and other instructions are in English!

Marco :/

• I finally figured out how to add a post!
    wow!
    Forgive me, but I can only write with the help of google translator.

I am Italian and the organ is my greatest passion.
    I currently use GrandOrgue, but until recently I used MyOrgan ...

Over the years I have downloaded from the internet several virtual organs, many I bought them, and someone I did it by myself, with free samples!
    today my folder contains 118 GB of samples and I am proud of this!

I know that language is a big problem, but I hope to find on MPS many friends and lots of good advice.

Ein Finger zeigt auf den Mond.

Schade für den, der auf den Finger schaut.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Buon giorno Simmy,

thank you for writing here in our forum. The organ is my greatest passion too and therefore GrandOrgue is a really nice stuff. At the moment there are only a few GO users around the world, so languages is one of our problems of how to communicate together.

Because we are a German website, we decide to communicate in German language where ever possible. For english language we create the sub-forum "GrandOrgue English" and also a chat room GrandOrgue for english language.

Nevertheless, you can answer in English in the German Sub-Forums, but be aware, that we will answer your questions in German in these areas. Probably we will translate some of your questions, to enable German users to understand.

We know this will be an experiment and we will see how to handle this in the future. I hope, some more english speaking users will register here and also participate at the discussions in english.

Vorrei che voi qui godere nel nostro forum e buon divertimento con GrandOrgue (bing-translator ;) )

Michael