enormous problems with keyboards with Grandorgue

• Code
    Dear ones, I am desperate! I can not in any way to split two keyboards on Grandorgue. I've been trying for weeks: the midi ports are right, I've changed decisions several times, but this happens: manual 1 (lower) plays both its registers and those of manual 2 (upper) Always!!!
    And the upper manual only plays its registers, but in the animated graphics it appears to move the keys of the lower manual.
    therefore I cannot create a piece with the upper manual unhooked from the lower one.
    as soon as I touch the lower manual, it also plays the registers of the upper one and the registers are doubled.
    I've tried everything, really everything... there must be some setting that escapes me.
    The two manuals are two M-Audio keystation mk3 62 keys. PC is Windows 10 with 500GB hard drive and 8GB of RAM.
    Please help me if you can!!!!
    A hug
  • It sounds as if more than one keyboard is assigned to one manual in GO. Try right-click on one of the manuals. The window below should open. Click on "New", then choose in the dropdown-menu "Event-No" the old entry and delete it. The same with your other manual. Confirm with OK and try. The manuals should have no connection to your keyboards.

After this again right-click on one manual, then "Listen for Event" and push on of the keys of the right keyboard and confirm with OK. The same again with the other keyboard an Pedal.

Does it work?

C40CD6EC-7BF9-4FF3-94FC-883B3D0C9120.jpeg

Quelle: https://sourceforge.net/p/ourorgan/wik…3B3D0C9120.jpeg

• Yes, of course..

Wenn nun beide einen eigenen USB-Eingang am PC haben, können Sie (vielleicht noch besser) denselben Kanal verwenden!

Wenn Sie dann versehentlich die Ports tauschen, spielt nur die falsche Tastatur, aber ansonsten passiert nichts.

Möglicherweise haben Sie mehrere Daten in den MIDI-Einstellungen.
    Da steht Event-Nr. 1, 2, 3?

Sie müssen zuerst alles löschen und dann wieder "listen to event" oder "Detect complex midi"

Übrigens: Normalerweise kann eine Taste klanglich gar nicht doppelt spielen. Nun, wenn Sie GO zweimal mit einem speziellen Parameter gestartet hätten.

• Grazie, carissimo

• Code
    It's partially solved: a couple of organs work ONLY with this strange setting, which I arrived at out of sheer desperation :); a lower keyboard; keystation mk3 0 and channel 9
    the other Keystation mk3 2 and channel 1.
    so the two keyboards are finally unpaired...
    With the other channels either they pair or nothing just works.
    I repeat, it is very strange.
    Ah, one more thing, maybe your experience can solve it:
    I also have an old but good studiologic 990 per that only works on channel 1.
    I wanted to use it as a third keyboard or for pedals, but, even if set regularly with "listen to event (it tells me it's on channel 1) I can't show it to grandorgue.