Billerbeck sampelset

• Goodevening,

Would someboddy be so kind to point me to the odf files for the SP Billerbeck demo? The only items I could find are somewhat outdated and threfore, do not work. It seems the set had a recent overhaul and would provide a decent organ of 30 stops. I would love to try it, but as for now, it is pure HW set, however it looks unencrypted to me....

Many thanks in advance,

Job van Wees

• Hello Michael,

Merci, I have those settings activated, and the only reason for my use of the Englisch language, is the fact that although I can read German posts, I lack the command of said language to actually write them without making countless errors, making them completly illegible in the process...

Strangely, my native tongue is Dutch, and people keep telling me that therefor German shoud be 'easy' for me. :)

Back to the question, I do have downloded an ODF from the filebase, but my guess is that SP has updated the sampleset, because when I try to load the organ, I get loads of complants about missing files. I will try again this weekend to troubleshoot the process, to determine exactly what is missing...

Thank you for you answer and the suggestions, they are much appriciated!

Regards,

Job van Wees

• Es functioniert! Der Trick war der Bilder nach zu laden. Die Sampleset praesentierte Fehler, wegens der Bilder der nicht da war. Nach herunter laden und creieren von der richtige Dirs mit Einhalt functionierte es wie erwartet. So entschuldigung wegens dem schreckliges Deutsch, aber das Problem is gelöst!