Grand Orgue sample set loading in dry

• Hallo everyone!

I'm wondering, if there is any option to load GO sample set in dry (like in Hauptwerk).
    I now, that i can use less reverb, but in fact on wet sample sets availability for GO it would be nice possibility to have option to try those sample sets in real acoustic.

...or maybe there is a good idea to make dry sample set from wet one?

All best!

• GO has the release tail shorting feature, which allows to reduce the reverb.

Real dry sampleset are recorded differently than wet sampleset, so there is nothing to convert. For an unencrypted dry HW sampleset, you need a ODF too - which you can build yourself, if nobody has already done it.

• Thank you for your reply Martin!

" Release tail shorting feature" - is this feature from GO main interface with reverb time options? (sorry, I'm not on my PC now). That's OK, but I'm looking some possibility to load sample set without release tails (reverb in wet sets) from the begining. Hope, you understand what I mean.
    Of course, original dry samples are recorded closer than wet one, but I'm wondering if it is possible to have good effect with wet samples in natural acoustic.

Regards

• Yes, it is the drop-down in the main window - but we don't call it reverb any more. It shortens the releases.

Loading without any release is not possible via any GUI option. A pipe will never stop abruptly making noise - even if there is no reverb.

The smallest release tail shorting setting should give you a nearly release free experience.

To remove releases from the ODF, set all Pipe999ReleaseCount to 0 and make sure, that each Pipe999/Pipe999Attack999 has a corresponding Pipe999LoadRelease/Pipe999Attack999LoadRelease=N

• Sorry for my wrong naming. Now I will remember, that it's not a reverb settings :)

[navy]"set all Pipe999ReleaseCount to 0 and make sure, that each Pipe999/Pipe999Attack999 has a corresponding Pipe999LoadRelease/Pipe999Attack999LoadRelease=N"[/navy]

Looks like that is the best idea for "drying" wet samples :)
    I will try to do that.
    Thank you for that advice Martin!

All best.