Beiträge von Jaap

Tholen kan man in 24 Gb laden, denn aber ohne gerausche.
    Ich habe das orgel letzter Montag bespielt und ich finde es wunderschon un sicher keine katze im sack!! :/
    Leider ist das set verschlusselt, sonst wurde ich es sofort kaufen und mit GO spielen.

Thank you very much Erik.

So I dont have to worry about 96Khz. :-dance:
    It finally works now. I found out that Grandorgue didnńt see mij Focusrite when I used the USB 2.0 option in the installer.
    When I choose USB 1.0 , it works

I've already send a mail to focusrite....
    Thanks a lot!

Vielen dank for your support! (Both of you),

After a though workaround I uninstalled and reinstalled Grandorgue, The Saffire soundcard and switched the connection between yj soundcard and computer. Now it works!
    But the specifications tell me that the Saffire is able to handle 96Khz samplerate, but if I try to adjust the samplerate in Grandorgue to 96 Khz (For the Dluga Kostljena-organ) it says that this samplerate is not supported by this device.
    If it doesnt support 96Khz, can I play the organ in another samplerate (48Khz) without distortion?
    Otherwise I have to sell my soundcard and buy a newer one......
    What do you think?

And in my audio control panel (Focusrite), I only can adjust the buffer length and samplesize. No samplerate (?)

Zitat

Original geschrieben von martin

What audio driver entry in GO are use using? This message is generated by your audio driver.
    A user of the sound card could the system (eg. it play a sound at startup and other events) or a background program.

As a workaround, you could try changing the sample rate in the GO audio settings and/or try a different audio driver entry in GO.

In Grandorgue I use: Asio Saffire 6 USB.
    In Windows i turned allsounds off.
    I am not able to change the samplerate in GO.
    When I try another audio driver, I have no sound. :/

Hello everybody,

I'm Jaap from the Netherlands and I'm using GO 1665 and a Focusrite 6 USB soundcard.
    Every time I start GO, I get a warningmessage with;
    Unable to set the desired samplerate
    Close all programs that a playing sound, using the device.

Ii dont understand. GO is the only program with sounds I use

Has anyone an idea to solve this problem?

ich freue mir darauf.... :-up:

Aber Michael, auf die seite von Sonus lese ich uber Kreszow; demo limitations - small selection of stops available, limited to the front (wet) ranks - no surround. However, a care was taken that this mini instrument may still be used as a small stand-alone full featured organ, especially if the BrustW and the HauptW are coupled together to one Werk.

oder....?

Danke fur die losung. ich kan wieder spielen auf Marcussen 8-)

Auf die seite Paradisi steht das es geht um ein Surround set.
    Ist es moglich in GO surround zu spielen?
    Oder gibt es ein sampleset (mit GO-ODF) womit ich surround kan ausprobieren?

Ich dachte dass ich gelesen hatte auf die site von Sonus Paradisi das Caen oder Rotterdam so erwas moglich war.
    Oder ist dass ein irrtum?

fr gr, Jaap

guten abend alle,

wenn ich Marcussen demo laden will, erscheint ein warnmeldung: 12/05/2014 22:22:05: Invalid color at section 'Stop004' entry 'DispLabelColour': BROWN
    Ich nutze GO 0.3.1.1665.
    Ich hab das niemals gesehen. Weiss jemand wie es zu fixen ist?

fr. gr, Jaap, Niederlande