Beiträge von simgilpat

Have tried your suggestion with no result.
    I have no external interfaces and am just using the laptop speakers, which I know are working from using other programs.
    I have tried installing/reinstalling both the 32bit and 64 bit GO programs, but so far without joy.

Any further advice/suggestions eagerly awaited.

I am new to GO and have apparently successfully installed GO and downloaded some sample sets. I can see the GO programme and console on the screen and am getting no errors appearing but I cannot get ANY sound at all out of my studio speakers via my audio interface OR the laptop speakers either.
    Can anyone help point me in right direction please.
    Also have read that GO can be used to play Hauptwerk sample sets. Has anyone done this successfully and if so I would again appreciate any help and advice to get me up and running.

Hello Everyone,
    I am brand new to GO, in fact I was literally just going to invest in Hauptwerk when I chanced upon GO. So far, I have been amazed at the system and have already linked my old Viscount Concerto 3 to provide the input. Early days but I am currently listening through headphones from my i3 Core laptop with 16Gb RAM.

Does anyone have any suggestions, views and recommendations to make on using touchscreen with GO and also how to utilise external speakers and woofers to provide sound output.

Please feel free to provide links to sources for recommended kit.

Thanks,

Simon