Beiträge von paul

Dear Haralder,

I apologize for my English: I am Flemish and I hope that my English is somewhat less bad than my German (which is really passive only:().

For many years there has been a jOrgan Forum, but since this year it is no longer online. However, most of the information has been compiled by the former administrator John Reimer: https://jorgan.info/base/Index.html. It is probably too much at a time, but he also gives advice on how to start and to find the way.

Under "Shared Dispositions" there is a list of the contributors and their respective organ "dispositions" for download.

Usually I prefer GrandOrgue, but sometimes I use jOrgan as a nice (and completely free) alternative. In particular I like the Norden Schnitger organ (by John Reimer) and the Sauer organ of the Thomaskirche Leipzig (by Chris Pearson) , though they may be not fully realistic.
    I cannot judge the Fluidsynth reverb in jOrgan as I use external IR reverb instead (with Voicemeeter banana and Vsthost as explained by Bas K on this forum).

There is a beautiful VPO of the Norden Schnitger organ available. It is a jOrgan disposition, made by John Reimer and published early this year. It is free and the download details can be found at the Reimer Organs website at the end of the Recorded Samples page.