Beiträge von Eric Bricet

Sorry, but it seems that, even with the same structure, some files are missing, like one called "001_C1_.png", supposed to be in Images/Pedalier/, required by Grand Orgue when it tries to open Solignac, but there is no such file in the whole Solignac folder. As it is just the first error message I get (GO does not go further), I assume that there are other files in that case. So I think that several files have different names than those in your folders, or are simply missing... :(

I am really sorry to bore you, but I think that, if you still agree, I shall send you a mail and see how you could send me the whole folder of Solignac...

Thank you very much

Eric

Thank you very much. But I have a little problem : in fact, I don't understand the word "map". What am I supposed to do ? Write something somewhere ? Rename some files/folders ? Make new folders ?
    The Solignac folder for Hauptwerk has 3 subfolders, called "OrganDefinitions", "OrganInstallationPackages" and "Temperaments". In "OrganInstallationPackages", I find a folder called "002531", and in it, these ones :
    01-Bourdon8
    02-Prestant4
    03-Flute4
    04-Doublette2
    05-Sesquialtera
    06-Plein-Jeu
    07-Cornet
    08-Voix-Humaine8
    Blower
    html
    Images
    Key_noise
    Pkey_noise
    Stop_noise
    tremulant

It differs from your list. What must I do ?

Thank you for your patience
    Thank you very much, it is very kind of you, and I appreciate.
    Unfortunately, the file does not work. I don't think that it is corrupt, because Grand Orgue tries to launch it, but it stops and sends error messages, like when the odf is not in the good folder. So I tried to place it everywhere, but without success.
    The file weighs 121ko, and I suppose that it is correct.
    Does it need other files to be installed with it, like some ODF by Andrew Hall (ahall41), which need a folder called "pedals" and a file called "BlankLoop.wav" ? I tried and put them with the odf, but it did not work, wherever I put these files...
    I see that other members of the forum downloaded the file too. Does it work ? It would be nice to know.
    If not, I shall write to you.
    Thanks again.
    Eric
    N.B. : don't be fooled by your first impression about my English... Without Linguee, it should be much worse. ;)

Hi,

I am new here and mein Deutsch ist sehr schlecht, so I prefer to speak english (not good either, as you can see, but I have an excuse : I am french). I am discovering Grand Orgue and the wonderful job made by all the people who wrote ODF for this excellent software. I downloaded ODF from the filebase here, for all the free libraries, but I didn't find one for Organ from Abbey of Solignac :

https://hauptwerk-augustine.info/Solgnac_sample.php

Did I miss it ? Is there someone who plans to make an ODf for this lovely free organ (I'm sure I am unable to make one myself) ?.

Thank you very much

Eric