• Hello!

My name is Claudio Duarte and this is my first post here, as a completely newcomer to GO.

I've downloaded Sonus Paradisi Kdousov Wet sample set together with the Kdousov.organ file from Lars Palo webpage.

Please, could someone tell me how to install this sample set into GO?

Best Regards,

Claudio

• Hi Claudio! Welcome to the forum, and good luck with GrandOrgue and Kdousov! You'll find a lot of people here the use both GrandOrgue and different full or demo sets from Sonus Paradisi. We'll try to help!

So you got the file "Kdousov_Wet.CompPkg.Hauptwerk.rar". First thing to do is to unpack this (un-rar). You did not tell what operating system you are using - let us know if you need further help with that step.

When unpacked, you'll find two folders, one is called OrganDefinitions, the other OrganInstallationPackages.

On your computer, make a folder for all your GrandOrgue organs, and put these two in there.

The file Kdousov.organ (I note that you already unpacked it) should now go into the same folder as the two folders I mentioned before.

After this, you can either double click the .organ file, or in GrandOrgue you can use "File-Open". This will install it. Probably you'll then need to assign midi keyboard etc. - but that's all the same as for the demo organ.

Let me know if anything is unclear!