Download der Aeolian-Skinner Organ Co. (Opus 1132) funktioniert nicht

• Hallo liebe GrandOrgue-Freunde,

ich versuche gerade den Download der Aeolian-Skinner Organ Co. (Opus 1132) (vgl. Bild der Orgel unten), jedoch kommt sofort folgende Meldung:

Egal, ob ich "New Haven Stereo" oder "New Haven Surround" anklicke, es kommt die o.g. Fehlermeldung! Der Arbeitsspeicher meines PCs beträgt 12 GB, Das Friesach-Sampleset von Grabowski läuft auf dem gleichen PC recht gut. Meine Version von GrandOrgue ist v0.3.1.2330.

• Warum lässt sich das Orgelsample Set von "Skinner- New Haven" nicht hochladen?

Hat jemand einen guten Rat für mich?

Vielen Dank im Voraus

Euer Sanktmagnus, der Orgel-Novize :saint: (Manfred)

• You should have 4 files downloaded from Augustine's web site? You need to extract them all into the same folder - the command line version of unrar may be easier to use. Unrar them in order (01, 02, 03, 04) - overwrite any duplicate files. Similarly, download and extract the Ghent Carillon to this same folder. When finished this should contain OrganDefinitons and OrganInstallationPackages. The .organ files now need to be moved to the OrganInstallationPackages folder (which should contain folders 001654 and 002384). Everything should now work ...

There is no hard rule for where to put the .organ files The ones I create go in the root folder containing OrganInstallationPackages - which is the more common convention. Some need to go into OrganDefinitons. You need to look inside the .organ to see where the .wav files are expected.

• Hello ahall41 and ClarkeBrunt,

Code
    I have Piotr Grabowski's Frisach organ sample set for three manuals. I wanted to add a fourth manual for the Skinner-New Haven sample set. But the download didn't work.
    I also enjoy playing the three-manual organ, especially with the excellent registers of the Friesach organ. A German proverb says: "Schuster bleib bei deinen Leisten" 
    Best regards